With a dozen food stalls and speciality retailers, three bars and beautiful events spaces, our unique and accessible Food Hall offers something for everyone.
Whether you’re in for a post-shopping snack or joining a party of 10 for a sit-down dinner, Bonnie & Wild's Scottish Marketplace offers you unrivalled choice when it comes to fantastic food and drink options.
Based in the heart of Edinburgh, Bonnie & Wild is home to some of Scotland's best independent food and drink operators.
Come away in, find a table, then explore the Food Hall and let your eyes do the ordering! When you place your order from each food stall they'll give you a buzzer that will let you know when your food is ready to be collected.
Choose from belt-busting burgers, the freshest seafood, hand-made sourdough pizzas, Indian and Sri Lankan street food, Chinese find-dining, mouth-watering pancakes, plenty of vegan and vegetarian options, fiery noodles and much, much more. Then finish it all off with a serving of roasted coffee and luxury gelato?
Whet your appetite with a look at our concessions page and check out the various menus on offer.
Each bar has its own unique name and atmosphere, from the intimate Tryst Bar to the bustling Hauf & Howff, or even The Dookit, nestled away by our main seating area next to Leith Woks. You can order direct from the bar, or via our website and we'll bring your drinks to your table.
Or maybe you’re visiting to make use of our flexible events space? Named the Butt & Ben after the Scots phrase for room and kitchen, our private dining area and show kitchen, alongside the Tryst Bar, are beautiful venues that can be hired out for parties, product launches, cocktail nights, cooking shows and all manner of celebrations!
- Bonnie & Wild is situated on Level 4 of the St James Quarter. At 16,700sqft, our venue is Scotland's largest indoor food and drink venue, and we have seating for more than 370 guests.
- We have two accessibility toilets with access for wheelchair users throughout (please see our accessibility guide).
- We are a passionate family friendly venue, and as well as baby-changing facilities we have plenty of high chairs for young children.
- We do not allow dogs, except guide dogs, although guests with dogs can use the seating area outside our cafe in the galleria just outside our entrance.
- We do not take table bookings (although we do book out our private dining room). Just come in and find yourself a seat!
- We do offer gift vouchers in denominations of £20 and £50. These can be purchased from the bar.