Frequently Asked Questions
A warm welcome to Bonnie & Wild’s Scottish Marketplace!
Within Bonnie & Wild’s Scottish Marketplace you’ll be treated to some of the best eating and drinking Scotland has to offer. From quick lunches to fine dining, coffee and croissant to craft beers and cocktails, you will find an eye-popping, mouth-watering, lip-smacking range of menus to choose from.
Can I book a table?
Currently we do not take reservations. Just come to the door and our front of house staff will find you a table. We do have an Events space that includes a private dining room, demo kitchen and our beautiful Tryst bar, which can be booked our for those special occasions!
Where is Bonnie & Wild?
You’ll find Bonnie & Wild’s Scottish Marketplace within the heart of Edinburgh’s new St James Quarter, a magnificent array of shops, cinemas, hotels, apartments, and much more.
We’re on the fourth floor of the main Galleria, easily accessible by lift, escalator or stairs.
Where is the St James Quarter?
St James Quarter itself is centrally located in the heart of Edinburgh, across the road from Waverley train station, next to Edinburgh Bus Station, and adjacent to the tramline that takes you out all the way to Edinburgh Airport.
What is the best way to get to Bonnie & Wild?
There are several ways you can reach Bonnie & Wild:
- From St James Square zip up the escalator by the large media wall or up the stone stairs next to the W Hotel.
- From inside the main shopping Galleria you have the option of several staircases, escalators or lifts - we're on the fourth floor.
- If you're coming from St Andrew Square, head down Multrees Walk, past all the shops until you come to the Galleria entrance. You can either head inside and come up to the fourth floor, or take a right and come up the small incline to St James Square, where you can take an escalator to our door!
- If you're coming from Waverley Station, Princes Street or the top of Leith Walk, head to the top of Leith Street. With the National Record of Scotland on your left, pass the main Galleria entrance on your right (where the Spritz Garden is) and walk along the pedestrian access to St James Square, where you can access the fourth floor by the stone staircase or take the escalator to our door!
- From York Place come direct up Elder Street where you can simply enter the St James Quarter or continue up the gentle hill to St James Square where an escalator will wheech you up to our front entrance!
The St James Quarter car park contains 1,600+ spaces, including 70 disabled parking bays scattered throughout the car park, 45 electric car charging bays, motorcycle & scooter spaces and dedicated parking spaces for families, placed strategically near welcome points. There are also bicycle racks located in areas near the Quarter for your convenience.
Can I take my dog?
Please note that although St James Quarter does allow well-behaved dogs, we only permit guide dogs.