Cairngorm Coffee roast their coffee just a stone's throw from the St James Quarter. Their all-star team of coffee professionals are passionate about crafting the best quality coffee they can find.
Since our humble beginnings in the Cairngorm National Park, we've been on a mission to make sure nobody has to settle for average coffee. With a strong focus on quality and community, we're proud to be a part of the fantastic Scottish coffee scene. Let the coffee you drink set the tone for your life.
Bags of coffee also available to purchase and take away.
Allergens and Provenance
- Cakes and Patisserie: Our cake and patisserie menu changes on a daily basis. Please see counter staff who can advise on allergens. Generally, most of our products contain, eggs, dairy and gluten, and are made in a bakery that also uses nuts.
- Drinks: For coffee or tea drinkers looking for an alternative to cow's milk, we can offer a variety of plant-based options, including oat and coconut milk.
- Cairngorm Coffee, Edinburgh - For roasted coffee beans
- Grahams Family Dairy, Bridge of Allan - For cows’ milk.
- Le Letit Francias, Edinburgh - For pastries
- Greencity Scottish Wholesalers, Glasgow - For various other items such as Minor Figures Oat Milk, which is made outwith Scotland.
- Fieldwork, Edinburgh - For cake.