Salt & Chilli Oriental comes to Bonnie & Wild by award winning Chef Jimmy Lee, bringing the best of tantalising Hong Kong Street Food with a playful Scottish twist.
Award-winning TV chef Jimmy Lee comes to Bonnie and Wild Edinburgh with his Cantonese street food reimagined, remastered, and given a playful Scottish twist.
As well as Jimmy's highly addictive Salt & Chilli dishes, guests to Bonnie & Wild can also enjoy tantalising creations such as Scottish Heather Honey Chicken and Katsu Chicken Bao Buns with with Salt & Chilli fries!
Allergens and Provenance
- Chicken: Egg, Gluten
- King Prawn: Crustaceans, Egg, Gluten
- Crab: Crustaceans, Egg, Gluten
- Tofu: Soybeans, Gluten
- Honey chicken: Sesame, Egg, Gluten, Soya,
- Katsu Chicken Curry: Sesame, Gluten, Celery, Egg
- Katsu Bao: Sesame, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Celery
- General Tso Chicken: Egg, Soya, Gluten
- Fries: Gluten
- Katsu sauce: Celery, Gluten
- Honey Tofu: Gluten, Sesame Seeds, Soya
- Premier Produce, Glasgow
- Skyhorse Foods Ltd, Glasgow
- Olleco Oils, Northampton