Dynamic Duo, Suki and Shehan bring iconic Sri Lankan Street Food to Edinburgh with their creative combinations using local produce that will cater to vegans, veggies as well as meat lovers.
Winner of this year’s “People’s Choice” at the recent Scottish Street Food Award, ‘Kochchi’ bring a burst of sunshine to Bonnie & Wild with a series of vibrant dishes that pack a punch of flavour.
Legendary ‘Kotthu’, one of Sri Lanka’s most popular Street Food dishes, is prepared by bashing ingredients with metal plates against a hot plate. You’ll hear this dish being prepared before you see or smell it! It’s the ultimate comfort food, and literally tastes as good as it sounds!
Alongside Kotthu is their show-stopping ‘Hoppers’ - savoury crepes formed into a ‘bowl’ made from rice flour and coconut milk with soft-centre and crispy edges. They can be filled with sweet or savoury goodness to form breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you like the heat, then we recommend the ‘Deville’ dishes. They'll be sure to have your taste buds tingling!
Allergens and Provenance
- Spiced Cashew Nuts: Nuts
- Lankan Bombay Mix: Nuts, Gluten, Soya, Peanuts
- Cheese Roti Melts: Soya, Gluten, Milk
- Fryums: Soya, Gluten
- Lankan Tatties: Soya, Mustard
- Godamba Roti + Tatties: Soya, Mustard
- Godamba Roti: Soya, Mustard
- Chicken Kotthu: Soya, Gluten, Mustard
- Black Pork Kotthu: Soya, Gluten, Mustard
- Beef Kotthu: Soya, Gluten, Mustard
- Cauliflower Kotthu: Soya, Gluten, Mustard
- Veg Kotthu: Soya, Gluten, Mustard
- Cheese Kotthu: Soya, Gluten, Mustard, Milk
- Chilli paste: Soya, Crustaceans
- Chicken Hopper: Soya, Mustard
- Black Pork Hopper: Soya, Mustard
- Lankan Tatties Hopper: Soya, Mustard
- Simply Hopper: Soya, Mustard
- Sweet Hopper: Soya, Mustard, Milk
All of Kochchi’s vegetables, eggs and meat are sourced from Scottish suppliers.