Boasting lip-smacking flavours such as Ferdi’s Flavour, a salted honey gelato with homemade honeycomb, and Blackcurrant Mascarpone, Joelato offers Bonnie & Wild’s guests an ever-changing selection of classic and inventive flavours made from the best seasonal ingredients, including dairy-free and vegan options.
They established their reputation for luxury gelato at farmers’ markets across Scotland, before starting up a gelato delivery service in 2020. Luckily for us Joe and Lucie Sykes have now made Bonnie & Wild their permanent home. We’re delighted to have them with us!
Hard work, perseverance and an unwavering commitment to high quality local sourcing has seen Joelato crowned as the luxury gelato in Scotland. But it was at the world-famous Carpigiani Gelato University in Bologna, Italy, where Joe learned the craft of gelato, which he’s since brought back to Scotland.
Fitting in with the Bonnie & Wild ethos, Joelato’s luxury artisanal gelato is made in-house and from scratch, using locally sourced milk, cream, eggs, berries and even herbs from Joe and Lucie’s own garden! Whether it’s their salted caramel, honeycomb, praline, sauces and syrups, Joelato have an unshakeable commitment to always using the best ingredients (how else do you make the best gelato?!). You won’t find any artificial ingredients, flavourings or colourings in this gelato.
Joelato will offer a selection of classic and inventive flavours made from the best seasonal ingredients, including delicious dairy-free and vegan options.
Guests at Bonnie & Wild will be treated to a range of options, such as:
Classic flavours, from pistachio, hazelnut, chocolate, crema and stracciatella
Signature gelati including Ferdi’s Flavour, a salted honey gelato with homemade honeycomb; decadent Blackcurrant & Mascarpone and Margarita, a lime gelato with a touch of salt and Tequila
Vegan sorbet, from raspberry, lemon and strawberry, to rich and creamy chocolate and nut sorbet
- Single scoop: £3.25
- Double : £4.50
- Triple: £5.50
- 750ml tub: £13
- 1 litre tub: £17
- Milkshake: £5.50
Available to eat in or takeaway!
Allergens and Provenance
Please note: all of our milk-based gelati contain dairy in the form of milk, cream and skimmed milk powder.
- Milk-based gelati containing nuts: Hazelnut, Pistachio, Almond, Bacio (hazelnut), Snickers (Peanut)
- Milk-based gelati containing eggs: Vanilla, Rum & raisin, Malaga, Tiramisu, Coffee Marsala & Mascarpone, Sourdough, Vanilla & Apricot, Strawberry Custard
- Milk-based gelati containing gluten: Sourdough, Malted Milk Chocolate, Malted Vanilla, Caramel Shortbread, Apple Crumble, Lime Cheesecake
- Milk based gelati containing soya lecithin: All of our gelati that have a choc-chip/stracciatella - Snickers, Stracciatella, Mint Stracciatella, Coffee & caramelised white chocolate, raspberry & white chocolate
- Dairy-free sorbets containing nuts: Gianduja (hazelnut), Chocolate & Peanut
- Dairy-free sorbets containing soya lecithin: All of our chocolate sorbets
- Grahams Family Dairy, Bridge of Allan - Provides milk and cream
- Mcintryre Fruits, Blairgowrie - Raspberries
- East Scryne Fruit Farm, Carnoustie - Provides Strawberries and Karakas
- Kinloch Farm, Meigle - Blackcurrants
- Scone Palace Kitchen Gardens, Perth - Rhubarb, gooseberries and peaches
- Herbs, Perthshire - Homegrown by Joe and Lucy Sykes
- ARAN Bakery, Dunkeld - Sourdough
- Ralia Estate, Newtonmore - Honey
In addition to the above, Joelato sources its nuts from Italy and chocolate from Belgium.