Edinburgh Seafood Festival at Bonnie & Wild
Champagne, oysters, wine tastings and menu specials from Creel Caught, there's a bounty of activity going on at Bonnie & Wild for the Edinburgh Seafood Festival.
Wine tastings with Inverarity Morton:
- Thursday, March 30th. Pop along and experience the rich and complex Muscadet Goulaine Sevre Et Maine 2020 (£12).
- Friday, March 31st. Enjoy a crisp and fruity Chemin de Provence Rose (£12).
- Saturday, April 1st. Discover a delicate Vilarnau Cava Brut NV (£13).
- Sunday, April 2nd. Finish off the seafood festival with the beautifully balanced Bourgogne Pinot Noir Vieilles Vignes Albert Bichot (£21).
(Each of these wines has been selected to pair well with seafood.)
Oyster and Champagne Bar and Pop-up fishmonger with Bernard Corrigan
On Saturday April 1st from 12noon, visit our events space where the experts from Bernard Corrigan will be shucking away and serving up some succulent fresh oysters and sauces from Creel Caught, accompanied by a glass or Champagne!
There will also be a Bernard Corrigan pop-up shop so you can take away some fish with you to cook at home, along with menu cards especially created by Gary Maclean!
Oyster Bar Prices:
- 3 oysters - £8 / 6 oysters - £15
Served with a choice of Classic Lemon and Tabasco, Mignonette, and a Chilli, Lime and Raasay Gin Sauce.
- A glass of Champagne - £9 / A glass of Sea Change Prosecco - £7.25
And why not hand around in our Tryst Bar, which is being taken over by the Isle of Raasay Distillery. Enjoy a selection of perfect pours or unique cocktails featuring the gin and whisky from this amazing Hebridean Distillery.
We'll be serving up a Isle of Raasay Gin and tonic or Isle of Raasay Whisky and Ginger Ale, alongside four cracking cocktail, including a Raasay Cobbler, Raasay Martni, Raasay Iced Tea or even The Raasay Bird!
And if you've got a bit of an appetite then head along to creel Caught where they'll be serving up this beautiful West Coast Clam Linguine.