Think you know pizza? Think again. East PIZZAS is famed across Edinburgh for its sourdough pizzas, made from fresh, local ingredients with an emphasis on sustainable and organic sourcing.
Born from a desire to bring the highest quality standards to pizza, you can expect an ever-changing line-up of sourdough pizzas made from seasonal ingredients, as well as some old favourites done exceptionally well.
East PIZZAS offer an incredible choice of Scottish sourdough pizzas that will easily satisfy you yet leave you hungry for more! On the menu, you can expect some exceptional classics as well as a fair few sumptuous options that will raise eyebrows and delight tastebuds!
Although the menu changes with the seasons and the availability of fresh ingredients, a sample menu might include the following options (alongside the classic Margherita!):
- smoked chorizo, mozzarella and oregano;venison salami, Hebridean Blue and caramelised onion;
- Kimchi, Hebridean Blue, Arran Cheddar and Mozzarella;
- organic nduja, smoked mozzarella, cream and chilli;
- wild garlic, scottish goats curd and smoked chorizo;
- harissa-spiced roasted cauliflower, smoked almonds, red onions and garlic!
In keeping with the Neapolitan maxim for local sourcing, East PIZZAS uses the freshest organic meat and vegetables sourced from first-class Scottish suppliers, including mozzarella cheese from Dumfriesshire; venison salami from the Great Glen Charcuterie; and smoked chorizo from East Coast Cured. All served on their incredible sourdough pizzas, made in-house daily and left to prove for 72 hours!
Starters from £3. Mains from £8.50.